What is “Attention! 22 malicious software detected” scam?
The “Attention! 22 malicious software detected” scam fake error message is a scam that pretends to be from Microsoft to trick you into thinking that your computer has crashed or that a virus has been detected. It does this to attempt and shock you into calling any of the listed facts so to acquire advocate. It needs to be underlined that no webpage can discover threats/issues provide in a guest’s device; Hence, any that acquire such declarations are scams. Therefore, it expressly advised against trusting the “Attention! 22 threats found” scam scheme. Typically, people entry dishonest sites though leads induced by invasive commercials or by PUAs (Potentially unwanted software).
““Attention! 22 threats found” scam” scam Pop-up is Endangering Your Computer:
- It damages important files to trigger many security vulnerabilities
- It installs web browser hijacker to replace your homepage
- It transfers spyware or malware to further damage your PC
- It can largely degrade computer performance
- It may be used to steals confidential information for illegal purpose
- It has ability to open backdoor access for remote attacker
This is the fake error message that the “Attention! 22 threats found” scam page will display: Attention! Malware detected
Attention! 22 threats found!
Log heading infection warn Level condition
Backdoor.POISON.BQA Medium Quarantine working
Email-Worm.Zhelatin pivotal erase working
Email-Worm.Zhelatin central delete functioning
Spyware.BANKER.ID Low Fix functioning
Backdoor.POISON.BQA Medium Quarantine functioning
Backdoor.POISON.BQA Medium Quarantine functioning
Parasite heading: Backdoor.POISON.BQA
Action: Quarantine this catalog
Compromised record: C:CONFIG.SYS
Description: This backdoor enters as an attachment to email notifications spammed by another malicious software or a malign user. This is a backdoor element of the Dark moon RAT (Remote Administration utility), via this backdoor scammer try to control over your PC.
Please tap the “termination All” button to heal all malicious files and safeguard your PC
Type: scam, scam, Social Engineering, deception means of distribution: infected portals, rogue internet pop-up ads, possibly unwanted programs. Damage: harms of confidential personal information and, financial harms, identity scam, potential malicious virus infections. Symptoms: fictitious flaw notifications, fictitious operating system signs, pop-up mistakes, deception device examine. Other Common Symptoms of “Attention! 22 threats found” scam POP-UP scam: “Attention! 22 threats found” scam POP-UP scam virus can track your web activities and steal your personal and confidential data such as user ids, passwords, credit card, debit card, bank account and other financial details and expose them to hackers for evil purposes. It eats up very large amount of memory resources and drags down the general pc efficiency dangerously. Because of this, PC starts responding in a greatly sluggish scheme and takes etc. than regular time to full any assignment. This perilous advertisement-supported application generates spiteful entries in boot clause and modifies its default settings so as to get in an automatic way activated whenever the os is began but that causes different pernicious complications for instance complex drive crash, boot flaws, utilities, software malfunctioning and so on. And hence, to prevent all these threats from being occurred, you must remove “Attention! 22 threats found” scam POP-UP scam virus from the PC immediately.
In a lot situations, the potentially unwanted apps and advertising-supported program acquires within the branded PC via unsecured free of charge programs downloads. It is encouraged that you ought to only prefer authors site merely in spite of the fact that getting any sort of free programs. Select custom or advanced settings procedure so that you could find the extra potentially unwanted programs listed for setup together with the prime software.
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- scam Connects to the internet without your permission
- scam Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Slows internet connection
- Changes user's homepage
scam effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 27%
- Windows 7 30%
- Windows Vista 9%
- Windows XP 34%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in scam.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
Remove scam from Windows
Remove scam from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove scam from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove scam from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove scam from Your Browsers
Remove scam from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete scam from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with scam (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate scam from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to scam) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.